Monday, 8 March 2010

I Evolved

So finally we have a designy illustration on here! This is a little taster of the sort of work that will be thrown up here for your enjoyment, or not. This piece is based on a picture i have found on my computer which was quite simply an image of a monkey looking rather serious. I then thought, what do I know about serious monkeys? I wanted to include a suitable sentence to incorporate typography. This triggered the evolution process that might, or might not be true (but probably is). I decided to use the words "I Evolved" because I probably did. I used the serif typeface for the 'I' and a serif typeface for 'evolved'. This was purely to mix old and new. Finally I made the type increase in size to interpret the evolution diagrams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment